BUY FLAGYL ONLINE
Flagyl is an antimicrobial agent with a very broad effect. Flagyl contains a substance of the nitro-5-imidazole group - the active component of metronidazole.
Active Ingredient: Metronidazole
Availability: In Stock (61 packs)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.64||$38.48||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$0.54||$9.00||$57.71 $48.71||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$0.49||$18.01||$76.95 $58.94||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.44||$36.01||$115.42 $79.41||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$0.41||$63.02||$173.14 $110.12||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.39||$90.03||$230.85 $140.82||ADD TO CART|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings (only today)||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.66||$39.67||ADD TO CART|
|90 pills||$0.56||$9.05||$59.51 $50.46||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$0.51||$18.09||$79.34 $61.25||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$0.46||$36.18||$119.02 $82.84||ADD TO CART|
|270 pills||$0.43||$63.32||$178.53 $115.21||ADD TO CART|
|360 pills||$0.41||$90.45||$238.03 $147.58||ADD TO CART|
What is Flagyl
The action of the drug Flagyl resistant strains of Propionibacterium, Mobiluncus and Actinomyces.
With intravaginal use, a small portion of metronidazole enters the systemic circulation. The elimination half-life of plasma metronidazole reaches 9-11 hours. About 21% of the plasma flag is bound to proteins. From the bloodstream, an antibiotic penetrates almost all body fluids and tissues.
It is metabolized with the formation of active derivatives in the liver (providing 6-31% of the activity of the drug).
It is excreted by the kidneys in the form of derivatives and unchanged metronidazole.
Flagyl suppositories are used to treat women suffering from trichomonas or nonspecific vaginitis (both as monotherapy and against the background of oral treatment with antimicrobial agents).
Flagyl tablets are prescribed for the following diseases:
– protozoal infections: infusor dysentery, giardiasis, rubber ulcer, intestinal and extraintestinal forms of amoebiasis, trichomoniasis;
– infections of the musculoskeletal system, nervous system, sepsis, inflammation of the endocardium and lungs caused by bacteroids;
– diseases of the abdominal cavity and pelvic organs caused by peptococci, peptostreptococci, clostridia;
– gastritis and an ulcer of the duodenum 12 associated with Helicobacter pylori;
– pseudomembranous colitis caused by antibiotic treatment.
In addition, Flagyl is prescribed for the prevention of bacterial infections after surgery
Flagyl tablets are prescribed orally depending on the disease in the following dosages:
– amoebiasis: an antibiotic is prescribed to adults at 500 mg 3 times a day for a week.
– trichomoniasis: the drug is prescribed 1 time in a dosage of 2 g or 250 mg in the morning and evening for 10 days. Both sexual partners should take the medication (treatment features for men and women), intimacy should be abandoned for the duration of treatment.
– nonspecific vaginitis: the drug is prescribed in a dose of 500 mg 2 times a day for 7 days.
– anaerobic infections: adults are prescribed in a daily dosage of 1-1.5 g.
– giardiasis: adults Flagyl is prescribed in a daily dosage of 0.75-1 g, for children aged 6 to 10 years – in a daily dosage of 375 mg, for patients aged 10 to 15 years – in a daily dosage of 500 mg. The course is 5 days.
In severe kidney pathologies, the daily dosage should be reduced by 2 times.
The patient should be informed that while taking Flagyl tablets you should not drink alcohol, as in this case disulfiram-like phenomena will be observed: facial flushing, fear, panic, heart rate.
With prolonged use of the drug, it is imperative to control the blood picture.
If hallucinations, ataxia or dizziness are observed during therapy, then the medication should be stopped.
Flagyl side effects
In the treatment with Flagyl tablets, the following undesirable reactions may appear:
– dryness and taste of metal in the mouth, pain in the epigastrium, loss of appetite until the complete rejection of food, stomatitis, nausea, loose stools, constipation, vomiting, inflammation of the pancreas and tongue;
– allergies, urticaria, nasal congestion, fever, joint pain, rash, redness of the skin;
– an increase in the amount of urine, its incontinence, staining in a reddish-brown color, inflammation of the bladder;
– dizziness, cephalalgia, convulsions, sleep disturbance and movement coordination, impotence, ataxia, hallucinations, depression, peripheral neuropathy, confusion, irritability, irritability;
Flagyl is not prescribed for patients with intolerance to metronidazole, as well as other imidazole derivatives.
Tablets should not be prescribed to people with hypersensitivity to gluten.
I use Flagyl in pediatrics only for the treatment (therapy) of children weighing> 16 kg and over the age of six years.
The simultaneous use of this substance metronidazole with ethyl alcohol and disulfiram is contraindicated.
Caution should be exercised when prescribing an antibiotic to patients with severe diseases of the nervous system (since there is a risk of worsening neurological status).
Metronidazole is prescribed with caution to patients with hematological disorders (including a history). In such people, when the Flagyl drug is undergoing treatment (therapy), it is necessary to control the blood picture.
Given the risk of developing impaired consciousness, dizziness and decreased visual acuity, driving a vehicle and unsafe mechanisms when undergoing therapy (treatment) with this drug Flagyl should not be.
A case of a single dose of not more than 12 g of metronidazole was recorded, the patient noted the development of vomiting, mild disorientation and ataxia.
The specific antidote of metronidazole is unknown. In case of an overdose of Flagyl, standard measures are recommended that are recommended for antibiotic intoxication.
With intravaginal use of the drug Flagyl, an overdose is unlikely. Metronidazole intoxication is accompanied by the development of ataxia, vomiting, leukopenia and neuropathy.
The specific antidote of metronidazole is unknown. With the development of signs of an overdose of metronidazole, symptomatic therapy is performed.